Peko is a young swordswoman who tends to drift between alliances.
See the photo to the right.
Peko is a mature and quiet individual, preferring to let her sword do the talking for her. She rarely talks and tends to analyze situations before jumping into them. When she finds loyalty with someone, she'll put their life before hers making sure they're safe. However, this rarely happens due to her refusal to trust many people.
- Due to being a swordswoman, Peko is a near master in the arts of wielding a sword, rivaling some of the other male characters.
- Due to the same reasons as above, Peko's agility is rather impressive, allowing her to dodge attacks a bit easier than others can.
- Peko remains calm and collected under pressure, making her perfect for tense situations.
- Peko originates from the Dangan Ronpa series.
- Peko is a bit older in UB due to Pierrot's reasons.
- Any more REAL trivia would spoil DR2: Goodbye Despair.